Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Gold Rate in Chennai Today - Gold, Silver Price - Thangam Vilai

19 June, 2018 (Tuesday)

22 Karat - 1 gram - Rs. 2,949

22 Karat - 1 Sovereign (8 Grams) - Rs. 23,592

Silver- 1gram - Rs. 43.20



Statistics


- All time High of 22 carat Gold is Rs. 3,068 per gram i.e., Rs. 24,544 per sovereign (on 26th November 2012)

What is 24 Karat, 22 Karat, 18 Karat - Difference?


- 24 Karat - is 100% pure Gold. It does not contain any other element. But it will be soft and cannot be used for making jewellery

- 22 Karat - contains 91.6% Gold. The remaining 8.4% percent can be either Silver or Copper. Sometimes Zinc is also mixed in small proportion. - Most high quality ornaments are made up of 22 Karat Gold.


- 18 Karat - contains 75% Gold. Remaining 25% percent is Silver or Copper. It is popular as it is strong enough to hold Diamond, Emerald within it.

Note: The Jewellery ornament price might additionally include making and wastage charges.


Tags: Thangam Vilai Indru - Wilai Nilavaram - Tangam Velli - Thankam Welli Price

No comments:

Post a Comment