Saturday, August 26, 2023

Rahu Ketu Peyarchi - October 8, 2023 - As Per Vakya Panchangam - Rahu Ketu Peyarchi Date, Time

Rahu Ketu Peyarchi will happen on October 8, 2023 (Sunday) at 2.19 pm IST afternoon according to Vakya Panchangam

- Rahu Bhagavan will move from Mesha Rasi to Meena Rasi

- Ketu Bhagavan will move from Thulam Rasi to Kanni Rasi

Rahu Bhagavan and Ketu Bhagavan are 2 Grahangal in NavaGraham. Rahu Ketu Peyarchi happens once in every One and Half Years. Next Rahu Ketu Peyarchi is in 2025.

Rasi Palangal, Pariharam predicted by Astrologers are given in most of the Tamil Media including Tamil The Hindu, Vikatan, Dinamalar, Dinathanthi etc

Disclosure:

I dont believe in Rasi Palangal - I believe in God - I believe in the verses 'Naal en seiyum? Vinaithan en seiyum? enai naadi vantha Kol en seiyum?...' which means 'What can the so called good or bad days, past karma, kolgal (planets) looking for me etc do to me when the sacred feet of Lord Subramanya graciously appear before me'

Tags: This Year - This Month - Tomorrow - Today - Thethi Neram - When is Rahu Peyarchi - Ketu Peyarchi - Indru Naalai - Eppothu

No comments:

Post a Comment